This week's English homework is a reading comprehension. It is a report containing facts about whales.
Read the following text and answer the questions underneath.
- Where do whales live?
- For how long can whales hold their breath?
- Which is the largest animal in the world?
- What do most whales eat?
- What do whales have to help them swim?
- Whales use their flippers to swim around. Think of two ways we use our legs to move around.
- Which fact tells you that the blue whale is heavy?
- Why do you think we should protect whales?
- This report contains many facts, such as Whales live in seas and oceans. Can you find two other facts about whales?